Google Nest Learning Thermostat (Stainless Steel)
$249.00 $169.00 Save $80.00
Programs itself by learning what temperatures you like and building an energy-saving schedule around yours.
Residents located in Washington will have sales tax applied to the MSRP value of the selected thermostat.
Choose your purchase option:
Buy Now Buy a thermostat now with an Energy Trust discount applied and have it shipped directly to your home.
Retailer Coupon Receive an Energy Trust digital coupon and buy your discounted thermostat later at a participating retailer.
You are eligible!
The Google Nest Learning Thermostat automatically adapts to your schedule and the changing seasons. Just use it for a week and it programs itself by adjusting to your temperature preferences.
Improve comfort, save on heating and cooling, and control settings from anywhere on the Google Home app. The Google Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR ® certified.
To take full advantage of the Google Nest Learning Thermostat’s energy saving features, Energy Trust recommends your home has Wi-Fi.
Before you purchase this smart thermostat, please make sure it is compatible with your HVAC system.
• Your residence must either be:
- Primarily heated by an electric furnace or central heat pump with electricity provided by PGE or Pacific Power.
- Primarily heated by a gas furnace with natural gas provided by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista.
• Live in a single-family home, manufactured home or multifamily home such as a townhome or duplex.
• Each qualifying residential customer is limited to one smart thermostat per residence. Residences that have previously participated in an Energy Trust smart thermostat incentive program do not qualify.
• Already purchased a qualified smart thermostat? Apply for an Energy Trust cash back incentive with a copy of your invoice at energytrust.org/now.
• Energy Trust of Oregon is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to helping utility customers and communities benefit from saving energy and generating renewable power. Our work helps keep energy costs as low as possible and builds a sustainable energy future. Eligibility verification is required to ensure that you are a customer of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista in order to take advantage of this offer.